Monday 17 January 2011

Inconsistent Noise

As a person who writes when she feels like it, and very rarely on command, unless it is of course my job and then I can pretty much pull it out of the bag and produce some of my most average work, I have notes, blogs and ramblings all over the place. Facebook, emails, my work website. I occasionally get told I should write more often, in more cases than most its just because of the random nature of my rambles that they hold attention. Either that or as sometimes noted, I write like I talk, which makes it somewhat difficult, yet fairly entertaining to read my chatter.

So as a fairly late resolution I have decided to blog. Later than most it seems I will join the revolution. I will however not be blogging about nothing. I literally cannot bear incessant blogging of nothingness. Facebook and Twitter are there for you humorless morons who feel the need to update your status that you are brushing your teeth, hungry, going to bed, going to work, are devoid of soul.

A blog is a look at life, not a place to tell us your most boring details of the day.

So I intend to blog about subjects. I do not promise they will be of interest, I do not promise they will be relevant or funny. They will however have a meaning and a purpose of some sort.

For example this blog serves the purpose of me beginning, and also pointing out how much I hate the status wasters. Please see new invented title for those above mentioned morons who I have to hit ignore / remove on Facebook for immediately as it defies logic that you would spare the time to update your status to reflect the most mundane moments of your day. Are you really that dull ?

So there we go kids. Expect more in the form of rants, and questions and general chats from me. Please feel free to join in at any point..

No comments:

Post a Comment